BoSoma School of Dance Policies 2023/2024
The BoSoma School of Dance (BSD) 10 month annual program runs September through June. The annual rate is split into 10 installments and charged via autopay on the 1st of every month, September through June. Any payments made after the 15th of each month will incur a $15 late fee. Summer Program Tuition is due in full at time of registration with no registration fee.
- First month's tuition and annual $30 registration fee due at signup. These payments secure a spot in the class and are nonrefundable.
- The Annual Program rate is split into 10 installments from 1st month of classes through June.
- The charge for each month is the same regardless of holidays or missed classes. The June tuition includes the supervision of dancers backstage at rehearsals and guidance through the rehearsals on stage.
- Students who return the Recital Permission Form and are NOT participating in the recital will not be charged June tuition.
- Students who join later in the season will not be able to participate in the recital and will not be charged June tuition.
- Cancellation Policy: Students that decide to stop taking classes throughout the year must provide a 30 day written notice in the form of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 1st of following month. Any payments made prior to your written notice are nonrefundable.
Ex. If you want to end your child’s registration for the month of February, written notice must be received before January 1st.
AUTO PAY NOTE* (Annual Program Only): First month tuition plus a $30 registration fee is due at sign up. On the 1st of the following month of the season, auto pay will begin and continue through June 1st. Example: If I register on 7/1 for the Fall 2023-Spring 2024 dance season, I will be charged on 7/1 for registration fee plus September tuition which are non-refundable. October 1st will be my 1st auto pay draft. June 1st will be my last autopay draft for that season. *This DOES NOT apply to ADULT CLASS DROP-INS
Liability Release: I hereby consent to my child’s participation in dance lessons, instructional programs, recitals and other activities provided by BSD. I do realize that dance is a physical activity and that there are risks involved. In consideration of my child receiving services as described above, I agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify BSD and its owner Katherine (Hooper) Hammer, their employees, agents, instructors and officers from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, and attorney fees, arising from personal injuries and/or infection due to Covid-19 that may be sustained by me or my child resulting from participation in the programs provided by BSD.
COVID-19 Policy: My child and I agree to follow all Covid-19 procedures and protocols required by BSD.
Photo Liability Release: I allow pictures of my child to appear on the BoSoma School of Dance website and social media outlets.